Concord Homes in Mission Viejo
Below are all Concord Detached Homes Listed for Sale
The Concord subdivision is located in the city of Mission Viejo in the Mission Viejo North area. The Concord tract consists of 90 Homes that were built by Del Webb Coventry and includes a gated entrance, swimming pool, heated spa. This subdivision offers several floor plans as follows:
- Plan 2 - 2,341 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 garage
- Plan 2 Alt. - 2,491 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2 garage
- Plan 3 - 2,681 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 garage
- Plan 3 Alt. - 2,831 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 garage
- Plan 4 - 2,864 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 garage
- Plan 4 Alt. - 3,064 square feet, 5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3 garage
The street names that comprise of the Concord tract are as follows:
Burlwood, Foxridge, Maplewood, Teakwood, Woodacre
Homes were first built in Mission Viejo in the late 1960's, and today has a population of about 62,000 residents. Mission Viejo is known for it's upscale home subdivisions, great public schools, public park and lake, low crime, and clean air.
Below is a list of all Homes currently listed for sale in the MLS in the Concord tract. If you desire more information about any of these properties for sale, simply click on the "View Details" link, which will direct you to another webpage showing more property details, and multiple photos.
If you have any questions, or would like to view any of the homes listed for sale, feel free to contact us anytime at (949) 388-3396, email us at Info@eVantageHomes.com or fill out the form below: