Madrid Del Lago Homes in Mission Viejo
Below are all Madrid Del Lago Detached Homes Listed for Sale
The Madrid Del Lago subdivision is located in the city of Mission Viejo in the Mission Viejo North area. The Madrid Del Lago tract consists of 527 Homes that were built by Mission Viejo Co. This subdivision offers several floor plans as follows:
- Santa Rosa (710) - 1,772 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 1.75 baths, 2 garage
- Santa Cecelia (720) - 2,143 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 garage
- Santa Teresa (730) - 1,919 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 1.75 baths, 2 garage
- Santa Paula (740) - 2,593 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 3 garage
- San. Margarita (750) - 2,468 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 2 garage
- San.catalina (760) - 2,187 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.75 baths, 2 garage
- Santa Cruz (770) - 3,003 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2.75 baths, 3 garage
The street names that comprise of the Madrid Del Lago tract are as follows:
Abrazo, Alarcon, Albares, Algar, Allariz, Almaden, Almendra, Anso, Antela, Arcos, Arija, Balada, Baltar, Bande, Becedas, Berdun, Boltana, Bosque, Buendia, Calle Azorin, Canaveras, Caseda, Cenajo, Cieza, Conil, Elisa, Facinas, Ledana, Letur, Lovios, Melida
Homes were first built in Mission Viejo in the late 1960's, and today has a population of about 62,000 residents. Mission Viejo is known for it's upscale home subdivisions, great public schools, public park and lake, low crime, and clean air.
Below is a list of all Homes currently listed for sale in the MLS in the Madrid Del Lago tract. If you desire more information about any of these properties for sale, simply click on the "View Details" link, which will direct you to another webpage showing more property details, and multiple photos.
If you have any questions, or would like to view any of the homes listed for sale, feel free to contact the Bindi Team anytime at: (949) 351-3899, or email us at Suzie@SearchOCHomes.com or fill out the form below: