Seawind Ridge - Audubon Homes in Aliso Viejo
Below are all Seawind Ridge - Audubon Real Estate Listed for Sale
The Seawind Ridge - Audubon subdivision is located in the city of Aliso Viejo in the Audubon community. The Seawind Ridge - Audubon tract consists of 161 homes that were built by Kathryn Thompson. This subdivision offers several floor plans as follows:
- Halycon (1) - 1872 square feet, 2.5 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 3 car garage.
- Dartford (2) - 2138 square feet, 3 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, 2 car garage.
- Brambling (3) - 2071 square feet, 2.5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 3 car garage.
- Goldfinch (4) - 2390 square feet, 3.5 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, 3 car garage.
The street names that comprise of the Seawind Ridge - Audubon tract are as follows:
Chickadee Ln., King Eider Ln., Pheasant Ln., Rosy Finch Ln., Sora Ct.
Homes were first built in Aliso Viejo in the early 1990's, and today has a population of about 35,000 residents. Aliso Viejo is known for it's great public schools, beautiful home and condo subdivisions in the rolling hills, low crime, clean air and close proximity to the coastal beaches.
Below is a list of all homes currently listed for sale in the MLS in the Seawind Ridge - Audubon tract. If you desire more information about any of these properties for sale, simply click on the "View Details" link, which will direct you to another webpage showing more property details, and multiple photos.
- Aliso Viejo
- KING EIDER
- MLS® #:
- SHORT SALE spacious family home on secluded cul de sac ,lots of upgrades , shows well. laguna bea …
- MLS® #:
Short Sale Spacious Family Home On Secluded Cul De Sac ,lots Of Upgrades , Shows Well. Laguna Beach...
If you have any questions, or would like to view any of the homes listed for sale, feel free to contact us anytime at (949) 388-3396, email us at Info@eVantageHomes.com or fill out the form below: